You will need:
- finely grated Parmesan cheese
(the pre-grated Parmesan you can get at Coles is fine as well)
- baking paper
- optional: cracked pepper
- Sprinkle a thin layer of grated Parmesan onto a small piece of baking paper.
Optional: Season with some cracked pepper if you like.
- Place the baking paper and cheese in the microwave.
- Turn the microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Take out of the microwave and leave to cool for 30 seconds.
- The result should be a crispy Parmesan disc. Break into small pieces and enjoy!
Parmesan and cracked pepper crisp