Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brasserie Bread (visit no.2)

from top left (clockwise)
Croque Monsieur
ham, cheese, melted, toasted. Delish!

Raspberry & Pistachio Friand
I've had this at another cafe, and it isn't my favourite friand. Definitely prefer the orange and hazelnut cake.

Apple and sultana pastry
I took this home, heated it in the oven and ate it with some ice cream. Flaky pastry perfection, that's all I can say.

Tasmanian Smoked Trout with Cucumber Salad on Rye bread
I didn't have this one, but my colleague assured it was very refreshing. It was quite small as a portion, so I wouldn't order this if I was starving....

See previous visit here: http://food-4-two.blogspot.com/2009/07/brasserie-bread.html

1737 Botany Road, Banksmeadow, 2019
phone: 1300 966 845
hours: Mon-Fri 7.00am to 3.00pm, Sat-Sun 8.00am to 2.00pm, Public Holiday - Closed
http://www.brasseriebread.com.au

2 comments:

Mei said...

hi! oh i finally found your blog - been looking for it ever since one of the girls downstairs passed me a note with your blog's name on it! thanks for the lovely comments, come back soon - we've got a new spring menu, and the lamb burger is pretty awesome :)

Food.4.two said...

Hi Mei, I should've left my details :) Lamb burger? Sounds like I might be coming for a visit soon!

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates