Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pasticceria Tamborrino

I love Italian sweets. What I love even more is mini Italian sweets. I like that this authentic Italian pasticceria makes two sizes of some of their sweets - cannoli, tarts, etc. They also sell some beautiful biscuits by the kilo. I'm thinking of my next visit as I write...

Me and a friend started our brunch with the savoury stuff, and continued with lots of sweet stuff....


Arancini:

Chicken and mushroom (top left and bottom right)

Spinach and ricotta (top right and bottom left)


Bolognese (bottom centre)











Sweet things:
Ricotta cannoli, hazelnut meringues, strawberry tarts, various biscuits including a hazelnut meal biscuit and a honey almond biscuit.

Also, stumbled upon a great deli a few doors away called
Ranieri's Deli. Stock up on your Parmesan cheese here!


Pasticceria Tamborrino
75 Great North Rd, Five Dock, NSW 2046
Phone:(02) 9712 1461

Ranieri's Deli
97 Great North Rd, Five Dock, NSW 2046
Phone:(02) 9712 6886


No comments:

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates