Monday, January 11, 2010

Dong Dong Noodles

I love cheap Asian restaurants. Sometimes, I find it hard to justify going to a "nice" Chinese restaurant that charges me 3 times something I can get at these smaller basic Chinese eatery.

I'd like to share one of the dishes that I always order at Dong Dong Noodles, it's definitely my favourite dish. And can I say, that I have converted one of my good friends to pork by feeding her this dish!

Order the Pork Chop with Black Pepper and Honey and rice, and you're set for a meal for two.

The pork is deep fried and crispy, and the sauce is sweet sticky dotted with lots of cracked pepper, it's delicious.

Pork Chop with Black Pepper and Honey $10.80
428 Anzac Pde, Kingsford NSW
ph: (02) 9662 1877
Opening hours: Daily, 11.00am - 10.30pm

1 comment:

joey@FoodiePop said...

I've been here but have never ordered this, but it looks great! Will order next time since I love deep-fried pork. Thanks for the tip!

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates