Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taste of Sydney 2010

I know that the event has been and gone, but I feel it deserves a homage here. 

I enjoyed last year's (even though I got caught in a rainstorm) and I really enjoyed this year's!  The event seemed bigger this year - more spacious and just more variety.

And I spent more than I had planned to, but it is really a great opportunity to taste fantastic food from some of the best restaurants in Sydney...can't wait til next year!  Imagine being able to get a taste of a main for a mere $12!

Highlight was the mini sandwich with with blue swimmer crab and coriander mayonnaise from the Guillaume at Bennelong stall, and the famous wobbly vanilla panna cotta from Jonah's.

Can't wait til next year!

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I loved the sandwich from Guillame too! I wanted to head straight back out there and get another lol!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

It's a great chance to eat lots of good food, isn't it? ANd spend lots of money :P I'll be there next year, too.

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates