Tuesday, August 3, 2010

McCain Sweet Potato SuperFries

I was lucky enough to get a sample of McCain's new range of Sweet Potato SuperFries a few weeks ago.






What did I think?

Firstly, I love sweet potato, so the product was already very appealing to me.  I was sent two types of fries - the Crinkle Cut and the Thin Cut, and I definitely like the Crinkle Cut better.  Because of the ridges, the Crinkle Cut chips end up being more crispy than the Thin Cut ones.

Secondly, they're cholesterol free (that's really good for me!).

We served the SuperFries with some sour cream and sweet chilli sauce and they were delicious.




Please go out and try them, they're definitely worth having in the freezer for that next lazy meal accompaniment!

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh you've reminded me that I need to try these. Thankyou!

Laetitia said...

I bought them last after sseeing the ad, I was curious to taste sweet potatoes fries. And I loved them as well!

Cath Kenny said...

Yes I can attest for how good they are. Especially with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce!

OohLookBel said...

Confession: I've become addicted to these yummy things! I like the crispiness of the straight ones, but the crinkle cut ones are more substantial.

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates