Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brasserie Bread Cafe

The Brasserie Bread Cafe is actually now my local, and I can't complain.  I've been coming here at least twice a week, sometimes with friends, but sometimes for a quiet breakfast by myself.

Here's one of my favourite dishes.  I think it's pretty unique - I've never tried sourdough pancakes anywhere else before...it's a must have.  Of course there are many other dishes (egg with soldiers, poached egg and crispy bacon on toast to name a few), but this dish you must try. Oh, and the Allpress coffee they serve is pretty decent too!


Sourdough Pancakes with Banana & Pure Maple Syrup



















1737 Botany Road, Banksmeadow, NSW 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7.00am to 3.00pm, Saturday & Sunday - 8.00am to 2.00pm, Public Holiday - Closed

3 comments:

chocolatesuze said...

oh yum that looks perfect! could really do with some pancakes right about now!

Michelle said...

u always seem to have great local cafes/restos wherever you've moved

amelia said...

I just stumbled across your blog- it's great! Keep it up!

 

food.4.two | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates